Monday, May 24, 2010

Nothing Is Real But Dreams And Love.


It’s senior year of college.  All I knew is one thing – live it up, go crazy, do whatever you want and travel, travel, travel because before we know it, the real world and life sets in and its my last chance to actually see the world when I’m young and without a career.  I definitely took up this opportunity and I never did sit still.

My first adventure of my senior year was traveling back to Europe, France to be exact, and the French Riviera to be even more exact.  Remember that guy I met in Prague on my backpacking adventure?  Turns out he wants me to come see him and flew me out to France. 

This trip was a fairytale memory.  A beautiful French man taking all around southern France, not bad at all.  I ate at delicious restaurants, walked around the beautiful beaches of Saint Raphael and Cannes, got a tattoo, and partied at the most exclusive, best nightclub in Monaco.


Nice, France!

Cannes, France <3

Canne Film Festival location

Where I got my tattoo "Rien de tel que le reve et l'amour" (nothing is real but dreams and love)

Le Karement (disco in Monte Carlo!)

My new friend Margaux at Le Karement

Saint Tropez! ahhh I want to live here!!!!


France is magnificent and by far my top 3 favorite countries, especially in the south.  Everything is so much more elegant and glamorous.  I always feel like I am in a movie when I am there.  Possible wedding option?

I am young and free; love can wait a few more years.  There are so many people out there I am waiting to meet and so many places to visit and see before I can ever settle. 

The two best things I have found out about the world:
1.     Single, free and independent
2.     Having no address or ties holding me back from the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment