Monday, May 31, 2010

MEEEHIIICCOOO!!

College Spring Break.  You get the picture.  Your typical stereotype.

All I can say is I went on a cruise with the most amazing people I have known for 4 years and couldn't have had it any better.  It was quite epic and I will never forget the memories!

On board: dance offs, relaxing with wind blown hair, jakes sexy leg competition, dinner every night - always looked forward to that seeing who makes it and who doesn't, listerine cocktails, poppers, gambling, apples to apples, DAN "tonights gonna be a goooddd nighhhttt" foaming at the mouth, me getting black listed from buying alcohol, tylers night moves, candy and john kelly dominating karaoke, abby had a little accident in the corner of the cafeteria,

Costa Maya:  All I can say is this day was roughhhh!  We get off the boat at 9 and go to Tequila Beach Club for 20 bucks... all you can eat and all you can drink.  Talk about a LONG, WILD day.  We ended purchasing way to many sombreros, pork rinds and cigars.  We took jet skis out over the legal limit, carley mutilated her toe, tyler loves 50 year women, robyn the water mule, abby loves mexikini men and was the last person to get back on the ship because she was too busy playing with monkeys and stray puppies.  I love my friends!

Cozumel:  We hired our own private driver for the day and we went EVERYWHERE!  Grocery store for roadies, ethnic lunch, walk around the flea market, tequila factory, mayan ruins, carlos and charlies, and more bars.  I loved this day... nothing was planned and we just went with the flow.  Life should be like this sometimes and stress free!!

Badass Crew!
On board!
360 degree waterfront views
The Girls in Costa Maya
The whole crew at Tequila Beach Club
Me with our boat in the back!
A night out on the ship!

My college friends will be close in my heart forever.  I have had the best memories with these people and will always have my back and support me no matter what, and they know I will do anything for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment