Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Praha

loves,

Prague, Czech Republic. I loved, lived and learned. The train to Prague was one that I will never forget. Drunk Gothic Slovaks scaring the living shit out of me and the girls. I've never felt so scared or uncomfortable! I got hissed at, called a dark angel, got shown knives bigger than my torso, was shown pictures of bathrooms with blood everywhere, snakes and then he fell on top of us. There was a guardian angel traveling with us and saved us from the evilness and if I ever see him again (chances are never) I will thank him a million times!

Anyway, as usual, we had no idea how to get to our hostel - hours later we find it and we are in such a great location and have an entire apartment to ourselves... LOVE the exchange rate. Our neighbors were the craziest Italians ever - 8 of them. Our other neighbors were 2 Americans named John and Brian who were absolute geniuses. We all gathered for the evening and went on the Prague Pub Crawl (yes, this is our 3rd one). So much fun happened.

Crazy Italians - such a disaster lol

The next day was life changing.  Brian and John took us around Prague since it would take us hours to get to one place, they decided to be our own personal tour guides.  First things first, these guys are so smart and we had the most intense, deep and inspiring conversations.  We went on a small hike up a hill to see a breath taking view of the city of Prague.  We finally made it to the top, picked apples, reminisced, spill our guts out about life and realized how lucky we were to have an experience like so.  I literally felt on top of the world.  


Imagine .... 

After sitting for a few hours, Brian and John took us to the famous Prague Castle - oh baby that was gorgeous and the church was out of this world!  After we ate interesting food, bought absinthe and souvenirs for our wonderful, selfless families.

Life is so beautiful.
And onward we walk.....the future awaits us! 
Just Breatheee!

Our many nights in Prague pretty much blur and blend together.  One of the nights, the last night actually, I met a beautiful French man that eventually (in a later post for more stories) was in my life for a few months when I got back in the States.  We met at a 5 story club that had hundreds of people in it.  We chatted and exchanged numbers and facebooks.  He's now just a memory.  Life happens :)

Me, the beautiful Francesca and Fabio - Miss you we will meet again soon <3

Reflection should be apart of your daily routine.  I was out of my comfort zone and looking over the most beautiful sceneries can truly calm your soul.  It takes you to that happy place :)

My journey home is next!  Anndddd my travels throughout my senior year! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment