Sunday, May 30, 2010

New York City Fashion Week!

Ben Massing asked me to to tag along to another very important event.  His launch party for Something Rebellious was during fashion week in the big apple and wanted me to wear and promote his line again at the party.  I jet setted to NYC for a day and night to check out Bryant Park's famous fashion week tents, roam the city and attend his launch party at Juliet later that evening.  I had a BLAST!

Just arriving in NYC
BIG apple!
Raegan and I in front of the entrance!
Ben and I ready to go to his launch party wearing his silk piece
Me and Raegan pregaming!
Me and my bessstt frieeendd Benny! Love you!
Spread in Tokion Magazine featuring Benjamin Jay's launch party :)


The best thing about traveling is you will always meet someone different and someone new that can expand your opportunities even more.  I met an amazing person who has helped me still to this day and he will always be such a great friend.  Always keep an open mind and be yourself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment