Tuesday, May 25, 2010

L.A. & Vegasssss

For winter break, there was no way I was going to waste it in Sarasota.  I jet setted to Los Angeles and Las Vegas for some adventures on the west coast .

I was in Las Vegas for a night to see one of my FAVORITE bands of all time – The Black Eyed Peas.  The performance was incredible, one of the best I’ve ever seen especially the night before New Years Eve!  We were in the front I could touch Fergie!





LA was fabulous, my jet set buddy Abigail (met me out there) and I decided to stay with our most inspirational friend Jackie who designs amazing jewelry and is the coolest person in the world.  She definitely showed us the best time.  We went out to Voyeur the first night, which is a celeb hot spot right now.  It’s a sick club; they have naked women crawling around nets attached to the ceiling and also dancing in cages and swinging on swings from he ceilings.  We get in and walk right through Eve’s cloud of smoke.  I go up and order a drink and Brody Jenner is standing right next to me, turn around and the rest of the hills cast is right there.  No big! 

The next few days we spent being tourists, walking around Manhattan Beach, Hollywood and going to the Santa Monica pier.  The best night is when we went to Teddy’s and the Roosevelt hotel.  As we waited for Jackie’s friend standing outside I played a mini game of dice with the paparazzi.  We wait in line, McLovin is right in front of us and me and Abby instantly looked at each other and said, “we have GOT hang out with him!” screw all the other celebs!  We ended up wondering around trying to find him and danced the night away.  McLovin pointed at me and said to Abby, “this girl makes me wanna dance.”  So McLovin and me had a dance off and ended up raging all night.  He came back with us to our friends after party, can we say EPIC NIGHT?!  Gotta love LA LA  Land!

Manhattan Beach

Being a Tourist
Santa Monica Pier  (we're on the ferris wheel)
This IS McLovin lol

No comments:

Post a Comment