Saturday, June 12, 2010

Greece Peace

Tomorrow is the day.  I leave for Mykonos, Greece in less than 24 hours.  There are so many emotions spinning through my head.  Thrill, anxiety, nervousness and pure excitement.  I have been day dreaming and dreaming about this moment and what seems as imagination and unrealistic becomes real life.  I cannot wait to land in Europe and smell the fresh crisp air and just smile because I am back in the place I love the most.  I can't wait to send postcards to all my friends and family and share stories on here about the great times I am having and share all my travel advice!  I cannot wait to tell my children about this time I am going to make the most of it - YES girl 100%!

Spending a quarter of a year in the one of the most beautiful island in the world.  My story is just beginning and I cannot waitttt for this time to start.  I land in Athens on the 14th and I can't wait to share my first story!

Until then, peace - I'll be in Greece.

No comments:

Post a Comment