Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hello! Hola! Bonjour! Ciao! Hallo! Ola!

Readers, family, friends (local, national and international), welcome to my new blog and thanks for reading :)

I've been meaning to start my own blog but never knew exactly what I wanted to blog. I was asked a question the other day and they said, "What is it your most passionate about?" I responded without even thinking, "Traveling." Then it hit me. I love sharing my travel stories and my friends and family always want to hear the crazy adventures therefore, I will dedicate this entire blog to my travels, adventures, worldly insights, travel tips and of course, my Spontaneous Habits.


My passion and love for traveling all started in the Summer of 2008.  I had the opportunity to study my business courses at the University of Innsbruck in Austria.  I had never been to Europe before so this was a very new and exciting experience in life for me.  I was so nervous going to Europe by myself but all my nerves and anxiety went away as I stared out the window of my plane and saw the most beautiful and scenic mountains of Innsbruck.  I was shocked with the beauty.  The air was so fresh and crisp and the mountains surrounded the entire city.  This was my view from my room, it's no wonder why I fell in love with Europe.


I had the opportunity to travel all around Europe on the weekends including Germany, France, Switzerland, Italy and The Netherlands.  The little town of Innsbruck, Austria changed my perspective on life and the world.  I was no longer confused nor estranged from the word culture.  It changed my character and the ability to interact with others.  This was the beginning of a new hobby, passion and life for me.

Here are some pictures of my summer in Innsbruck Austria. Enjoy!


This is me in front of the "Inn River" 
This is me and my good friend Robyn on a lantern hike!
These were the views from the top of the mountain! sigh...

Leaving Innsbruck we had our closing banquet here at the Schloss Ambras castle.


Since I am starting this blog a little late, I will be posting some of my travels throughout the past year. I hope you can keep up!




hugs and kisses,
Sarah

2 comments: